In addition to welding parts, Vogel also has an established reputation for producing quality soldered components of all kinds. We have qualified solderers with the following skills:
- Hard/brazed soldering
- Soft soldering
- Induction soldering
- Soldering STEK cooling systems
Induction soldering is ideal for electrical conductive materials.
An inductor induces alternating current in the part being processed without making contact with it. The current results in the solder area being brought up to solder temperature. Soldering is carried out in an inert gas without flux.
Advantages of induction soldering include:
- Suitable for large production runs
- Highly mechanised and automated process
- Limited local heat induction
- Short heating up and cooling down periods
- No corrosion after soldering